For more information on any of this, please contact the front office at 640-2040.
- Character Education for the month of December is
- The MJHS Library collects Campbell’s labels, all kinds of printer ink cartridges and old cell phones to raise money for technology.
- Lunch money – You may pay your child’s lunch money on the St. Clair County website: http://www.stclaircountyschools.net/
- All car riders must be dropped off and picked up at MHS.
- If a student is tardy, a parent MUST come into the school office check him/her in.
The yearbook has some space available for personal ads. If you would like to purchase one for your child, contact Ms. Armitage at email@example.com. These will be due by December 12.
UPCOMING EVENTS AT & AROUND MJHS
Tuesday, 12/02/14 – MJHS Basketball @ Odenville, 5pm
Thursday, 12/04/14 – MJHS Basketball vs. Leeds, 1pm
Monday, 12/08/14 – Counseling Group Guidance: Safe Dating (7th grade)
MJHS Basketball @ Brighton, 5pm
Tuesday, 12/09/14 – Counseling Group Guidance: Safe Dating (8th grade)
MJHS Basketball vs. Duran, 5pm
Thursday, 12/11/14 – MJHS Basketball @ Springville, 5pm
Saturday, 12/13/14 – Moody Christmas Parade, 5pm
Monday, 12/15/14 – MJHS Basketball vs. Duran, 5pm
Tuesday, 12/16/14 – MJHS Basketball vs. Brighton, 5pm
Band concert, 7pm @ MHS gym
Thursday, 12/18/14 – MJHS Basketball vs. Odenville, 5pm
Monday, 12/22/14-Tuesday, 01/06/15 – Winter Break