- Character Education for the month of November is Gratitude.
- The MJHS Library collects Campbell’s labels, all kinds of printer ink cartridges and old cell phones to raise money for technology.
- Lunch money – You may pay your child’s lunch money on the St. Clair County website.
- All car riders must be dropped off and picked up at MHS.
- If a student is tardy, a parent MUST come into the school office check him/her in.
Congratulations to all the lovely young ladies who participated in the Miss MJHS Pageant! They all did a phenomenal job and represented their school with class. The winners of the pageant are as follows:
Photogenic – Kayla M.
Congeniality – Shelby T.
Class Favorite s – Shelby T. & Kayla M.
Miss 7th Grade – Aleya G.
Photogenic – Leah W.
Congeniality – Kayla D.
Class Favorites – Molly L. & Hannah K.
Miss MJHS – McClain W.
7th grade Who’s Who pictures will be taken this Friday at 7:50am. Also, personal ads are available for purchase for the 2014 yearbook. To get a form, or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events At & Around MJHS
Monday, 11/04 – MJHS Basketball vs. Westminster, 5pm
Tuesday, 11/05-Wednesday, 11/06 – Counseling Group Guidance – Stress Management (8th grade)
Thursday, 11/07 – Beginner (8:45am) & Intermediate (9:45am) Band Concerts
Friday, 11/08 – MJHS Basketball vs. Brighton, 5pm
Monday, 11/11 – Veteran’s Day, no school
Tuesday, 11/12 – Counseling Group Guidance – Suicide Prevention (7th grade)
MJHS Basketball @ Odenville, 4:30pm
Wednesday, 11/13 – Counseling Group Guidance – Suicide Prevention (7th grade)
Thursday, 11/14 – Counseling Group Guidance – Suicide Prevention (7th grade)
Friday, 11/15 – Counseling Group Guidance – Suicide Prevention (7th grade)
Monday, 11/18 – MJHS Basketball vs. Ashville, 4pm
Thursday, 11/21 – MJHS Basketball @ Munford, 4pm
Tuesday, 11/26 – Progress Reports go home
Wednesday, 11/27-Friday, 11/29 – Thanksgiving Holidays