- Character Education for the month of August is New Beginnings.
- The MJHS Library collects Campbell’s labels, all kinds of printer ink cartridges and old cell phones to raise money for technology.
- Lunch money – You may pay your child’s lunch money on the St. Clair County website.
- ALL car riders must be dropped off and picked up at MHS.
- If a student is tardy, a parent MUST come into the school office to check him/her in.
- All electronic devices must be kept on silent and in lockers.
- No schedule changes will be made regarding electives (7th period) until later in the week. Students will be given the opportunity to submit a schedule change request (for electives only). Electives are not guaranteed because of space issues, but we do the best we can to accommodate requests. Students must submit requests themselves. Because changes are done on a “first-come, first-serve basis” and we try to keep it as fair as possible, we do not accept schedule change requests from parents.
Upcoming Events At & Around MJHS
Monday, 08/19 – First Day of School!
Thursday, 08/29 – MHS Football vs. St. Clair County
Thursday, 08/29-Saturday, 08/31 – MHS Volleyball @ KSA Tournament, TBA